|Phoenix Wright meets Kingdom Hearts. |
THIS HAS TO HAPPEN, CAPCOM AND SQUARE ENIX!!!
To All My Friends And Watchers......I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Easter/Happy Spring and a very happy day! I had wanted to go to each person's profile page to wish them one individually but unfortunately I don't have the time to do that since I have some last minute things to do before we leave so I thought that I would do so in a journal entry.To All My Friends And Watchers... by TarmaHartley
For those who will be traveling today, as my husband and I will be to spend Easter at his parents' place, I wish you Godspeed and safe journey!
I also would like to say "Thank you!" to all those who have favourited my various works and who have commented as well. I really appreciate it and I hope that you will continue to read, and enjoy, my work in future! I always aim to improve my writing-I would like to someday be a published author-and comments do help me to focus on what I can do well and what I need to improve.
Take care everyone and I hope that you
Fixing Common UTAU ErrorsFixing Common UTAU Errors by BlankInSpace
I'm just going to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head...if you come across another one let me know and I'll try to figure out how to fix it c:
Errors With Voice or UST
[!] exclamation points above notes
Unfortunately there's no quick and easy way to get rid of these, but so far this is the fastest way I know of:
1) click on note with [!] above it (it will turn pink if you don't have everything already selected)
2) push ctrl Y on your keyboard
3) past 'pre' and 'ovl' you'll see 3 buttons in a row in Japanese. Click the middle one.
4) hit ok
*This will get rid of that ONE exclamation point on that ONE note...you'll need to do this w/ all notes that have exclamation points.
If that didn't work, do step one and two, but then drag the little red points around on the line until all points are not touching each other or are not vertical of each other. Hit ok~
My Utau Won't Sing
if you highlight notes and hit play but there is
UTAU DownloadUTAU: Software very much like Vocaloid, but is free and not as developed as the latter. Also lets you use your own voice to make a character/voicebank.UTAU Download by Vocaloid-Lovers
1. UTAU: http://utau2008.xrea.jp/index.html (The newest version will be on top, and the voices can be found if you scroll down.)
2. Yokune Ruko voicebank : http://www42.atwiki.jp/cv03vip/pages/12.html
3. Other voicebanks: http://vacaloid.web.fc2.com/utau_side/top.htm
1. Basic UTAU tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SOWWpuYyI
2. Making Midis into songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2EpN8pzog&feature=related
3. Making an UTAU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF1pJT9mdHI&feature=related (1/2), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQs1ohsG-no&feature=related (2/2)
4. Stringing Notes Together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOMgTD5D0Q (1/2)